Who we are
Our website address is: https://antyjewelry.com
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your presence in our locations and your use of our websites, mobile apps and the services we provide. By using our websites, mobile apps, and services, you hereby consent to these terms.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding your Personal Information.
We receive Personal Information from the following:
- Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personal and transactional information (purchase-related history) which you provide us directly, for example, in connection with a purchase, a service/event, a promotion, or application for a membership program.
- Information We Receive from Other Parties. We may obtain information about you from other sources for purposes such as prospecting and/or enhancing the information you have provided.
Our websites and mobile applications are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward minors under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect their Personal Information.
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to administer our credit card programs, to personalize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising. We use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting sales research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third Parties: To process transactions or provide products or services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example, UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example, Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
a. To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Marketing Emails, Texts and Mail
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages.
- You can stop promotional postal mail by contacting us with your request as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you send a request to websites to not track your online activities. We, like many other retailers, do not honor those requests.
b. To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements, we may be unable to do so completely. Should this occur, we will communicate that to you.
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require Third Parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please Contact Us immediately.
Our websites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by Third Parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84 California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please Contact Us.
California residents have the following rights:
- The Right to Disclosure
- About information collected
- About information sold
- Categories of personal information sold
- Categories of Third Parties with whom the personal information was sold
- The Right to Deletion of Personal Information
- The Right to Opt-Out of the sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Right to Sue for Security Breaches
- The Right to not be Discriminated Against Based on Exercising any of the Above Rights
We do not knowingly collect or sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization.